We are proud of the many LEED Certified Projects that we have performed on including the Johnson Control buildings in Glendale, Wisconsin.
As a member of the Wisconsin Painting and Drywall Finishers Association, we use environmentally friendly practices:
- We have adopted Green Policies within our business in the field and in the office.
- We recycle and use recycled products.
- Our employees are involved and trained in resource management.
- We estimate correctly to ensure material conservation and decrease waste.
- Use environmentally friendly paints and materials
- Plan all projects to ensure Environmentally Friendly Methods and Materials
- Use approved protection measures to protect adjacent surfaces and collect debris.
- We use up, dry up or recycle left over paints.
- We look for ways to conserve water use during projects and in our office.
- We use left over paints and primers correctly and donate excess paints when possible.